Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Photo dump......

Antelope Island....beginning of January

Connor soaking up sun after running around the park.

Sawyer, hard at it.

Bulbs I was gifted for Christmas.....

Sawyer turned 4!!

1st bike.

Incredible gift from family.

Spider man bike had been a winner around here.


Connor is still scooting along. .....his birthday is soon.

      
Connor

A scripture/penpal type thing I did for Valentines Day. 



Sawyer looking too old for 4.

Antelope Island should pay me.  Some of my favorite instagram photographers were there the weekend after I posted this....and yeah, it's not coincidence (smile and feel me here, I love my new camera).

We were lucky enough to see the owls.....this area is now roped off due to nesting.

Antelope were everywhere this particular day.

Rare posting of me.......we pretend this Island is our backyard. .....so mom pics are bound to happen. 

This is us hunting for snow.....found it near Pineview.

Ranch love. 

Kitchen help.

Hutch/cookbook love

Connor loving green beans.

Train love.

Extra eggs mean fluffy pancake....6 Eggs, 1 cup flour, 1 cup milk, a bit of salt (1/4 tsp?).....dump that in a 9x13 pan coated with half
 stick of melted butter ....cook on bottom rack in oven at 450° for 15 minutes.......yummmmmmm

Connor love.

Tablecloth change for St. Patty's.



Valentine dinosaurs from cousin Austin.

Chef Sawyer love.

Swinging is cooler than cool.

The help.



No comments:

Post a Comment